The growth in urologic ultrasound has been accompanied by the call for regulation and the imperative for oversight to assure quality and consistency. This has resulted in a mandate by third party payers to become accredited or lose payment for ultrasound services. Many urology practices have therefore obtained, practice accreditation from the American Institute in Ultrasound and Medicine (AIUM) which is the only recognized accrediting organization that has developed a specific pathway for urology practices.
We can help your practice at any stage along the process:
- We can help your practice obtain AIUM accreditation
- We can analyze your current ultrasound protocols and suggesting changes
- We can help your ultrasound practice become compliant with current standards
- We can provide ongoing education for your Physicians and Staff
- We can provide ongoing QA for your ultrasound practice
- We can assist with decisions on equipment and staffing
We also work with accounting and coding experts who can assist improving your bottom line. Please contact us to discuss further.